5 things I learned about the University of Tampa this week:
1. 80% of the student body hails from outside Florida, with 14% international.
2. Entrepreneurship students work with venture capital specialists to learn how to finance and structure deals in the 40 company Spartan Collective.
3. The new Ferman Center for the Arts building, opening in Fall 2020, will include a recital hall, black box theater, art and dance studios, student study spaces and much more.
4. The NCLEX pass rate for nursing students is 100% (I actually knew this).
5. Students are academically and career-focused, but enjoy the pool, nearby beaches, and fun of downtown Tampa.
Ask me for more details!