1. CONNECT WITH YOUR PET: No study is needed to prove that being with animals (ours or anyone else's) lightens and brightens our moods.
2. PRE-ACT CHILL YOGA at The Body Image Boutique from 5:00-6:00 PM!
3. ZIP IT: Stop talking (and obsessing if that's you) about the test.
4. PACK UP YOUR SUPPLIES TONIGHT: Have your ID, registration form, pencils, and whatever else you need for the morning ready to go.
5. EARLY TO BED: Get a full 8 hours (or more if you need it) so you will wake up feeling your best and ready to take on the test.